Sunday 3 July 2011

Makeover Madness( I know, I know, V.V. boring title, but my brain is thouroughly exhausted)

My two ballistic friends, who refuse to be mentioned ( sadly) came over today and we went even more ballistic cooking wayyy too oily pasta and cold coffee with choco squiggles.

The highlight of the day was ultimately our BIGG gossip session, where we TRIED really , really hard to give one unmentionable friend a makeover to get her crush drooling at her heels.Unfortunately she drew the line at KAJAL.. i mean , kajal??? seriously?? Shame on you, unmentionable friend.

to bring things back to a more general topic, HIMYM season 6 is officially over and the season finale is just too cute! for people who have'nt watched it yet check it out on watch-series.com.
Even if HIMYM is over , Glee and Modern Family have started and if your still too impatient to wait 24 hours before you see the next episode check it out on the same site mentioned above. ooohh and the coup de grace has to be that gossip girl season 4 has FINALLY started! Yay! Ofcourse if your sitting at home, procrastinating over the piles of holiday homework lying on your desk,( like me) then I suggest a whole day with a bowl of popcorn, ots of chocolate and your laptop! Au revoir, ma cherie!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm craving cold coffee with choco squiggles now.

    Lol I totally understand the feeling and no I don't consider you stalkerish (For someone who spends half her day drooling over Fashiontoast you really have nothing to worry about). My ex-school is actually TAFS, aka The Air Force School which has an even more disgustingly blue uniform, trust me.

    Aditi,
    http://mysartorialsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete