Saturday 9 July 2011

From One To The Other...

I have been waiting. And waiting and waiting for the gladiator trend to get over. I bought a pair of them about a year ago from mochi in bangalore and I, being my cranky, fusspot, miserly self refuse to buy another one even though those shoes are practically falling of my feet. So I'm  waiting for this never ending trend to curl up and die and for the fashion houses of the world to bring forth, new and utterly delectable shoes.Well the world has finally taken pity on me and given me the chance to tell all of you about the new shoe craze....And the winners are..... WEDGE HEELS! It's probably not official yet, not that I would know as I am sadly out of touch with current affairs( are you sure Manmohan Singh is the prime minister??) but by the amount of wedges I saw when I went to lunch today( yes, i did mange to eat at Set'z!) I'm pretty darn sure that wedges are the new 'IT' thing. If you need further proof, visit the Jimmy Choo site and... Viola! The pre- fall collection is just wedge after wedge after wedge. Now that gladiators have fizzled out( MUAHAHA!!) I shall troop of to the nearest( and cheapest ) store and buy myself a pair of wedges( if only I wasn't broke!)
Here are some very unclear pictures of my sort-of wedges...











So those are my wedges but unfortunately they're lace -ups which are bloody uncomfortable...
maybe in a month or two..( more likely a year!) I can afford to get another pair...!
xoxo
Aditi

3 comments:

  1. see this!

    simplethings8898.blogspot.com

    i hope you like it adi? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy

    I made a Blog!

    Hahahaha

    You guyys are soo.... :P

    Chanda, how do u follow ur blog? :P

    ReplyDelete