Monday 30 May 2011

Noooooo MOM! i dont wanna put on sunscreen... * 2 hours later* owww... OWWWWW... it burrrnnnnss!!!!

heyyyyoooo people! I know this is for like 10 year olds and stuff but i'm totally obsessed with a song by.... ( gasps!) MILEY CYRUS! I know. I know... shes a crazy weirdo who should be in a phsychiatric ward and her songs aren't that great either but this one song from the movie' the last song' is really deep and sad and makes me wanna cry whenever I listen to it. It's called 'When I look at you'. so if you have faith in my taste of music, go check it out.

Anyway, an update on baby Aaliya's baptism.. She didnt cry at first when they put her into the water but blinked a few times and opened her eyes wide. Upon realising that she was surrounded by strange and somewhat unappealing priest's she immediatly started bawling her eyes out. Truth be told my cousins and I are pretty sure the head priest pinched her a bit to make her cry , but upon reciting this theory within ten yards of a grown-up we were quickly shushed and told not to speak such nonesense. Well those are adults for you, right?

I ended up not wearing the Ann Taylor/ Audrey Hepburn dress as it was way to lose for me. If  I had worn it, no doubt I wouldve ended up looking like a sack. Of potatoes.

Spent a week with my cousins from Madras and had a gorgeous time. We argued acrimoniously about who should go bankrupt in Monopoly, watched episodes of Dexter and HIMYM repeatedly and played PS3 to our hearts content!( i ended up losing every game, mind you.)

Well I have thouroughly described the last 15 days to a T and now, unfortunately, it's time to hit the books. :(
 xoxo Aditi.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, dude. Your first comment on this blog. Second, actually, I screwed up the first.
    Third, now. DAMN.
    I heard the song. It was surprisingly good. All her other songs are "Friday" equivalents to me. :D
    Or maybe I should say Fried Egg.
    Anyway, I was stalking you and when i was reading this, my eyes went on this phrase: "( i ended up losing every game, mind you.) "
    I actually felt good about it. So you can mess up a game as well as you can mess up oil-rich food. *wink face.*

    ReplyDelete